The official call for nominations is at this URL at the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS), below is a copy:
- VERY IMPORTANT: all nominees and nominators must be EATCS Members
- Proposals for Fellow consideration in 2017 should be submitted by DECEMBER 31st, 2016 by email to the EATCS Secretary (secretary "at" eatcs "dot" org). The subject line of the email should read "EATCS Fellow Nomination - <surname of candidate>".
In order to be considered by the EATCS Fellows-Selection Committee, candidates must be nominated by at least four EATCS Members. Please verify your membership at www.eatcs.org.
The EATCS Fellows-Selection Committee consists of
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT Lucca, Italy)
- Paul Goldberg (Oxford, UK, chair)
- Anca Muscholl (Bordeaux, France)
- Dorothea Wagner (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Roger Wattenhofer (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
INSTRUCTIONS: A nomination should consist of details on the items below. It can be co-signed by several EATCS members. At least two nomination letters per candidate are recommended. If you are supporting the nomination from within the candidate’s field of expertise, it is expected that you will be specific about the individual’s technical contributions.
To be considered, nominations for 2016 must be received by December 31, 2016.
1. Name of candidate, Candidate’s current affiliation and position, Candidate’s email address, postal address and phone number, Nominator(s) relationship to the candidate
2. Short summary of candidate’s accomplishments (citation – 25 words or less)
3. Candidate’s accomplishments: Identify the most important contributions that qualify the candidate for the rank of EATCS Fellow according to the following two categories:
A) Technical achievements
B) Outstanding service to the TCS community. Please limit your comments to at most three pages.
4. Nominator(s): Name(s) Affiliation(s), email and postal address(es), phone number(s)
Please note: all nominees and nominators must be EATCS Members